It’s time for my annual review! Starting last year, I began to review what I’ve managed to accomplish over the course of the previous 365 days.
Here’s a summary of 2018 by the numbers:
- Published 14 blog posts on this blog
- Launched the Upfront blog and wrote 7 blog posts for it
- Read 37 Books
- Published over 50 hours of video content in several new courses
- Gave 8 technical talks, workshops or in-person tutorials which you can review here.
- Earned 6 AWS Certifications
- Grew Redmond Python to over 550 members
- Grew the Serverless Finch plugin to over 15k monthly downloads
- Made the most embarrassing attempt at a frontend project ever
Overall I think it was a great year and I met my goals of creating some of the best cloud training content in existence.
This year I’ll be working on a few different projects including:
- Making a variety of new courses for Pluralsight.com
- Launching and growing Upfront Jobs
- Taking on a few cloud consulting clients
And of course, I’ll still occasionally be writing occasional guides on AWS technology so stay tuned for that too.