As part of my new job I recently published a detailed guide on connecting a Raspberry Pi to AWS IoT Core. If you’d like to learn more about setting up hardware like a Raspberry Pi and options for securing connections between IoT devices and AWS then check it out!
In the guide you’ll learn:
- What hardware you’d need to do a project like this
- How to set up the Raspberry Pi OS and flash the operating system
- How to set up the circuit to control an LED with GPIO pins
- How to create a secure connection to AWS IoT Core
- How to update the state of the LED from the cloud!
You can read the guide here. If you have any questions, ask away!